Tuesday, October 24th, 2017
Alls I’m Saying is brazenly tentative! Like a sniper with the hiccups, Derek Edwards takes aim at life’s galling moments, exhales slowly and jerks back the trigger. A riotous evening of homegrown comedy — like taking a ride in an open golf cart with a good friend and a 6 pack.
From Vegas to St. John’s, this Just For Laughs veteran is universally considered to be among the comic elite. Certainly his peers think so, as evidenced by the fact that he’s a four-time nominee, and winner of Best Stand-up Comic – Canadian Comedy Awards, as well as a multiple Gemini nominee for Best Performance in a Comedy. As Rick Mercer says, “Everyone knows Derek is the funniest man in Canada.” And clearly the critics agree …
– “5 STARS – the funniest man on earth” – Winnipeg Free Press
– “4 STARS – the crowd howled” – Victoria Times Colonist
– “still the funniest man in Canada” – Toronto Sun
– “Edwards reigns as the King of Canadian comedy” – Charlottetown Guardian
– “Derek Edwards is hysterical” – Calgary Sun
– “Edwards takes stand-up to next stage” – Georgia Straight
– “the epitome of timing & storytelling” – Halifax Chronicle Herald
– “the comedian’s comedian” – London Free Press
Alls I’m Saying – Derek Edwards’ new 90-minute stand-up comedy show …a richly textured and enthralling ‘cut above,’ delivered with pace and authority by the consummate Canadian Comedian.