Suspect in Quebec Amber Alert case still hospitalized, case put off one week

Suspect in Quebec Amber Alert case still hospitalized, case put off one week

- in Canada
18
0
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.

SAINT-JEROME, Que. – The man who fled authorities last week with his six-year-old boy and was later charged in the slaying of the child’s mother remains in hospital after a suicide attempt.

A Superior Court Justice today ordered the man to undergo a psychological evaluation and put off his court appearance until next Wednesday.

The 41-year-old suspect has been in an Ottawa hospital since Saturday and had been in a coma.

Crown prosecutor Aryanne Guerin says she was told the suspect has started to move his hands and feet and had opened his eyes.

The suspect was arrested Friday by Ontario provincial police and his son was located in a stolen vehicle in eastern Ontario.

Quebec police issued an Amber Alert for the boy after they discovered the body of the child’s mother last Thursday night in Saint-Eustache, Que.

Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.

About the author

Global News | Local Delivery

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may also like

Sat. October 21st, 2017 – Sun. October 22nd, 2017 – Echo Players present: Hilda's Yard

Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and