Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Latest Nutrition, Food & Recipes News
The American Heart Association advises:
- Not adding table sugar, syrup or honey to cereal, coffee, tea or pancakes. If you must add sugar, add half the usual amount.
- Drinking more water and avoiding soda. Opt for sugar-free drinks.
- Eating canned fruit in water, instead of sugar-laden syrup.
- Reducing sugar in recipes by at least one-third. Or instead of sugar, using extracts such as lemon, almond or vanilla.
- Using unsweetened applesauce in place of sugar.
— Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2017 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.